1. Set goals. Without goals you're aimless. What is your top priority? Whether it's losing weight, getting fit, eating healthy, running a certain distance, learning a new physical activity, set realistic (S.M.A.R.T.) goals. Goals help you stay on track toward achieving your dreams. Goals give you a WHY, a reason to move forward, to challenge yourself. Just remember that unforeseen setbacks and obstacles DO occur and perseverance is key to finding ways around them!
3. Accountability!!! It is so important to find, build and maintain friendships and relationships that offer support toward you and your goals. If your immediate family doesn't support your goals, find a friend or a group online who will. Come on over to my Fitness With Friends group on Facebook. We're such a friendly bunch, always supportive, open and encouraging, never judgmental or competitive. It's all about individual support and collective advancement.
5. And last, read this article. I *highly* recommend it.
Check out the details on Team Beachbody's 21 Day Fix here.
- Tere Scott - Teachable Scott Tots Homeschool
- Danielle Nabozny - Lip Gloss and Yoga Pants
- Lisa Belanger - Inspire Me Well
- Maryann Mitchell - It's Not Food, It's Me…